Terms & Conditions
Greater Rochester Enterprise Foundation's Political Contribution Policy
Greater Rochester Enterprise Foundation (GREF) has adopted policies and procedures restricting participation in any political campaign on behalf of or in opposition to any candidate for public office.
Specifically, GREF shall not use funds for participation in local political fundraising events.
GREF shall not participate in, or intervene in (including the publishing or distributing of statements), any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for public office. GREF's internal cash-control standards ensure that GREF's funds are used appropriately under all circumstances.
The policy expressly prohibits the following actions by the organization at any time or place, by any party on organization property or by any party present at or participating in any organization functions:
* Endorsing or opposing either directly or indirectly any candidate for public office
* Donating or contributing to a candidate's campaign
* Participating or engaging in political fundraising events or otherwise soliciting contributions to a candidate's campaign
* Distributing statements for or against a particular candidate
* Engaging in any other activity that may favor or oppose a candidate