- COVID-19 Related Business ResourcesGRE is gathering some of the latest, most relevant information and resources available for businesses in our region. The situation sparked by COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is … Continued
- Toronto-based Delta-X Global Corp. to Establish U.S. HQ in Rochester, NYGovernor Kathy Hochul today announced that Delta-X Global Corp. has committed to establishing its US research and manufacturing headquarters in the City of Rochester, Monroe … Continued
- KORE to Expand Operations in Monroe CountyEmpire State Development (ESD) announced that internet of things (IoT) solutions and management services firm KORE will expand its operations in Monroe County, moving to … Continued
- Plug Power Begins Construction of Largest Green Hydrogen Plant in North AmericaGovernor Kathy Hochul today announced that leading alternative energy technology provider Plug Power has begun construction on a $290 million electricity substation and state-of-the-art green hydrogen … Continued
- Constellation Brands to Establish Headquarters in Downtown RochesterGovernor Kathy Hochul today announced that Constellation Brands, a leading beverage alcohol company, will relocate its headquarters, currently based in Victor, Ontario County to the … Continued
- ProAmpac Opens Collaboration and Innovation Center in Monroe CountyEmpire State Development (ESD) today announced that leading flexible packaging manufacturer ProAmpac has officially opened its state-of-the-art Collaboration & Innovation center in the Town of … Continued
- Assured Edge Solutions to Expand Operations at Cornell Agriculture and Food Technology Park in Geneva, NYEmpire State Development (ESD) today announced that Assured Edge Solutions plans to grow its manufacturing operations at the Cornell Agriculture and Food Technology Park in … Continued
Get Real Radio Podcasts
Stay fresh on what businesses are bringing to the Greater Rochester, NY region in our newest Get Real audio episodes with iHeart Radio’s WHAM1180. Listen in each week to see the types of innovation, talent, and economic developments our great area is experiencing.
GRE’s Why Roc TV Interviews on News 8
- Record year for GRE< 2021 was the best year in GRE’s history with more wins on the horizon for 2022 2021 was the best year for GRE’s economic … Continued
- First American Equipment Finance Reports 10 Years of Consecutive Growth< First American Equipment Finance Reports 10 Years of Consecutive Growth After 10 consecutive years of record growth, Rochester, NY’s First American Equipment Finance opened … Continued
- Optimax Growth Supported by Advanced Technologies< Optimax growth supported by advanced technologies Optics and photonics technologies are playing an increasingly significant role in our everyday lives from the lasers and … Continued
- Plug Power is Developing Green Hydrogen Solutions in Rochester, NY< Plug Power is Developing Green Hydrogen Solutions in Rochester, NY Plug Power officially opened its Innovation Center in Rochester, NY. At this site, they … Continued
- Hillside has Tremendous Impact on Roc Community< Hillside has Tremendous Impact on Roc Community Hillside has been serving thousands of children and families in the Rochester, NY area for nearly 185 … Continued
- Optimation Technology Joins Forces with Re:Build Manufacturing< Optimation Technology Joins Forces with Re-Build Manufacturing Optimation Technology will join a fleet of six manufacturing companies to gain access to resources to provide … Continued
Get Real Results in the Greater Rochester, NY Region
Looking for top-tier talent, leading-edge innovation, a strategic location, and a low cost of doing business? Get real – in the Greater Rochester, NY region. The reality is, the Greater Rochester, NY region has it all. Real talent, real access to markets without major market costs and real opportunity.
Sign up to stay in touch!
Sign up to get interesting news and updates delivered to your inbox.
Companies choose the Greater Rochester, NY region to do business because of our high caliber workforce, exceptional quality of life, top-ranked colleges and universities, and supportive community that nurtures success.
Listed below are a number of case studies of businesses succeeding in the Greater Rochester, NY region.
We have inherited an exceptional quality of life thanks to an impressive cluster of cultural organizations, unparalled natural resources, and a resilient and welcoming spirit of community.
President, Rochester Institute of Technology
You know your business.
We know Greater Rochester.
Let’s team up.
Thank You To Our Investors
We keep and maintain and are investing specifically in Rochester because that is where the talent is. We don’t succeed without the right talent.
Vice President and General Manager, Corning Advanced Optics
Rochester has the manufacturing capability, testing capability, and intellectual horsepower.
Past Chairman, NY BEST
Rochester is home to some of the finest optics companies in the nation, almost all of which OptiPro does business with.
We have inherited an exceptional quality of life thanks to an impressive cluster of cultural organizations, unparalleled natural resources, and a resilient and welcoming spirit of community.
President, Rochester Insititute of Technology
Once people get here and their families get used to short commute times, low home prices, the fact we have all kinds of recreational sporting activities, the quality of schools, they don’t want to leave.
CEO and Chairman, Sweetwater Energy
Rochester has provided ID Signsystems with the ability to grow and develop by tapping into the region’s large pool of design-focused talent, technicians, engineers and sign makers.
President, ID Signsystems
Our network of local universities, colleges, and optics companies has created a workforce pipeline that is unmatched anywhere in the United States.
GRE’s direction and guidance proved to be well worth our investment. Their passion to make the business environment in the Rochester area greater is very apparent.
There is unlimited, untapped technical talent in the area and I hope we start a wave of other companies moving to Rochester.
Rochester has a long history of being a hub for telecommunications. There is a rich ecosystem of talent and services to support business growth.
Founder and CEO, Wire3
Rochester is the perfect size city to get business done. I’m always one connection away from anything I’m looking for.
President, Kink BMX
The work we’ve done and the momentum we’ve generated as a business has been possible in large part because of the talent, knowledge and industriousness of our people in Rochester, NY.
CEO, Brand Networks
We have access to talent graduating from our businesses and technical institutions capable of perpetuating our success for years to come.
President & CEO, Simcona Electronics
The Rochester region provided convenient access to both railroads and major highways, as well as proximity to Barilla’s customer base in the Northeast.
Vice President of Supply Chain, Barilla America
Rochester has an excellent pool of qualified professionals with the right work ethic.
Health Services President and General Manager, Maximus
Rochester has the resources optics companies need to transform their concepts into reality.
Dr. Duncan T. Moore
Vice Provost for Entrepreneurship and Professor of Optical Engineering
Rochester has a great base of intellectual capital in the science and technology fields at local businesses and universities.
Daniel J. Burns
Regional President, M&T Bank Corporation
We’ve developed vaccines to prevent cervical cancer right here in Rochester.
Vice President and COO, University of Rochester Medical Center
Among many great options, none could match Rochester in terms of talent, local supplier networks, and opportunities to partner with top-tier research institutions.
CEO, Plug Power